EHOB Waffle® Chair Pad with Measured Air Delivery Pump 72" x 21" x 3", Treats Stages I-IV Pressure Ulcers and Deep Tissue Injury, 3 Month Warranty
Perhaps the most dangerous of all seating applications are the wooden day chairs. Our Waffle® Chair Pad is a perfect fit to protect the patient's entire body. The long form of the pad contours and cradles the body and provides a layer of static air between all of the body's major pressure points and the chair. Its low profile design allows for easy entry and exit, and adjustable straps secure pad and provide proper fitting to the chair.
- Treats stages I-IV pressure ulcers and deep tissue injury.
- Combination of non-abrasive, medical grade vinyl, low profile design and clinically proven static air substantially reduces pressure and tissue shear.
- Ideal for wheelchairs, post-surgery, maternity perinatal protection, home, auto and office use.
- Patented pattern of air holes circulates air, dissipates heat and allows skin to breathe.
- Contour™s and cradles trochanter, while stabilizing patient in seat.
- Also available (separately):- EHOB Waffle® M.A.D. Hand Pump (Code # 540MAD).