ChemoPlus™ Neoprene Hand Specific Gloves Small, 9 mil Thickness, 12" L, Powder-Free
ChemoPlus™ neoprene chemotherapy gloves are premium Latex-free gloves. These gloves are 9 mil thick, textured at the fingertips and Latex-free. Separate gloves for the right and left hands allow for a more comfortable and secure fit than ambidextrous gloves. Chemoplus™ neoprene chemotherapy gloves provide maximum protection for chemotherapy compounding, administration, disposal and other related chemotherapy activities.
- 9 mil thickness at fingertips.
- Hand specific.
- Unique tear-away feature indicates when glove has been punctured.
- Glove length from tip to cuff is approximately 12" to protect wrists.
- Powder free with beaded cuff that resists tearing.
- Provides maximum protection when administering chemotherapy drugs.